Young Leaders is for students interested in becoming ambassadors for healthy change. Students complete activities based on individual health interests.
- Health advocacy activities
- Students create a health-related service learning project showcasing acquired advocacy and leadership skills.
- Learn about health promotion policy and how young people can make a difference
- Students update e-health profiles and online journals
- Students can gain a minimum of 20 volunteer hours to as many as 60+ volunteer hours!
Young Leaders Ambassador Training Program is now an innovative course offered for elective credit to all high school students in Texas!